Today’s post is a beauty tag! I saw this tag on Katesvanity and since I have not done a tag in a while I decided to do this.
Hope you enjoy!
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I am not sure if this was the very first makeup item I bought but in my memory it is Snob by M.A.C.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
I do not wear mascara often but it should be lengthening and volumizing. Have not found a perfect mascara yet.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Medium to high.
4. Favourite high end brand?
I like different brands for different makeup items. For lipsticks it would be Urban Decay, Kat Von D and M.A.C and for foundation YSL or Estee Lauder.
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Jouer, Charlotte Tilbury, Chanel, Laneige, Pat Mcgrath, Anastasia Beverly Hills.
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
NYX for lipsticks and Maybelline for eyeliner. Price-wise I would also consider Colourpop to be a drugstore brand. It is definitely my all-around favourite!
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
I have always wanted to!
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
Lipstick! I have an obsession with lipsticks.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Velvet Teddy by M.A.C. and Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Extra Black.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
Not very often but I do like to pick up an item here and there.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or do you spend freely?
I usually try not to spend a lot at once.
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Drugstore: Lifestyle or Boots
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I do like trying out new skincare products! I really want to try Drunk Elephant.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
I do not have a favourite but I like using Marks and Spencer’s bath products.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Ah that’s a tough one! Probably YSL.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I just realised I do not really pay much attention to that.
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
A Facebook group.
23. Favourite Beauty Gurus
24. Do you like multi-functional products like lip and cheek stains?
Never really tried one before but I did recently buy a multistick from Bite beauty. I have only used it as a lipstick so far though.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes, when putting on mascara and eyeliner.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
If I remember then yes.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Nothing really other than shampoo and conditioner.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Most of the time foundation first.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Very often! I have always wanted to learn makeup professionally.
30. What do you love about makeup?
It makes me happy! and there is so much you can do with makeup.
That is all!
Until next time.