It has been a while since I have done an award post. So here it goes!
The Entertainer Blogger Award
I would like to thank funhousevision for nominating me for this exciting award!
- Write a post including the award picture
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and most importantly entertaining!
- Nominees will answer the same questions as the ones below
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Answer the questions down below
What do you hope to gain from blogging?
Happiness and learning new things everyday.
What genre of film entertains you the most?
Either Romantic Comedy or Mystery and Sci-fi
Do you consider yourself a writer, and what inspires you to write?
I do not consider myself a writer. But photography does inspire me to write.
Why did you choose your particular WordPress username?
Because I thought it was unique.
What is your favourite book, and why does it speak to you?
I do not have a favourite book 😦
What is your favourite song, and why does it speak to you?
So hard to choose! Hmmm.. I would say Window by G-Dragon.
What is your favourite photograph, and why does it speak to you ?
This is my favourite photograph taken by me. I love it because this is what made me realise my passion for photography.
The Real Neat Blog Award
Thank you to simpleserenity for the nomination!
- Put the Award logo in your blog.
- Answer the seven questions by the person who nominated you linking their blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you linking their pages.
- Nominate any number of blogs you like linking their blogs.
- Let them know you have nominated them by commenting on their blogs
1. What is your favourite fragrance?
Modern Muse by Estee Lauder
2. Three things on top of your wish list!
Vacation in Maldives
A Chanel handbag
A professional camera
3. What blogging means to you?
Its an escape from the everyday life. My happy place!
4. Last makeup product that you bought and do you love it?
Kiko eyeshadow stick and I love it!
5. Favourite skin care brand?
Not really into skincare, but If I had to choose one it would be The Face Shop.
6. Three things in your makeup collection that you can’t live without!
Maybelline Colossal Kajal
Maybelline Fit me Concealer
A lip product.. not sure which one.
7. Which country you would love to visit next?
- Is there any new language you would like to learn ?
- Chocolate or caramel ?
- Handbag or backpack ?
- How would you spend a day relaxing ?
- Favourite lipstick ?
- If you could wear one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be ?
Hope you guys enjoyed.
Since it is the exam season I will not be able to post anything new on wordpress for the next two weeks. To those who also have exams, best of luck!
Until next time!