Nail polishes are one my favourite things ever! However, nail polish removers are equally important. I have tried many brands of nail polish removers and have finally settled down on one: Boots.
Today I will be comparing bottled nail polish remover against nail polish remover pads.
- Easy to use
- Perfect for travel
- 1 pad is enough for both hands
- Helps strengthen nails
- Leaves your nails and hands feeling very oily
- Removes nail polish quickly and effectively
- Leaves nails feeling clean and fresh
- Helps strengthen and condition nails
- Size not convenient for travelling
- Requires separate cotton pads, 1 for each hand
I personally prefer to use the bottled nail polish remover because it is quick and not oily at all. It is the only nail polish remover I have been using for years! I bought the nail polish remover pads only because it had a buy 1 get 1 offer and the bottled one became unavailable in all the Boots stores here. They recently re-released it with slightly different packaging.
Note: Boots has more than one kind of bottled nail polish remover, I have tried all of them and think that the best is the pink one called “Clean off”.
Hope this was helpful.
Until next time!