I would like to thank thegirlwithanaccent for nominating me for this award. It’s“an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It is given to bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Thats so lovely! I am very happy to be doing this post.
Sunshine Blogger Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- Who brings sunshine to your day?
- What’s your current main goal?
To make my parents and myself happy
- Describe your perfect vacation.
Relaxing on a beach in Maldives
- Favourite plate of food? (Share a recipe?)
A bowl of instant noodles🍜 I usually follow the instructions on the packet and like to add my own condiments according to the flavours such as cheese, oregano, worcestershire sauce.
- What’s your favourite book? (Recommendations?)
The Divergent Series
- If you could have just one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite quote?
“When someone is doing something they love, they look the most beautiful”-Kim Hye Jin. This is from a Korean drama called Kill me Heal me.
- What cheers you up?
My favourite Korean shows such as 1 Night 2 Days
- What’s your passion?
That is what I am trying to discover
- What do you do to unwind after a long day?
Just lie down and scroll through my phone, maybe listen to music
- Where’s the best place you’ve ever been?
Ahh thats a hard one… I am gonna choose London
- Name something that makes you happy.
- Would you rather live in the city or countryside?
- What’s your ultimate inspiration song?
- Name 1 item on your bucket list.
- Do you prefer to write or type?
- Mountains or Sea?
- What is something you do to relieve stress?
- What is your happy colour?
- If you visit a new place or country what is the first thing you would do?
- What is one thing you cannot live without?
- Who do you look up to?
Here’s a shoutout to Inkedinmyheart, she has a great talent for poetry and is just starting out as a blogger, so do checkout her blog! 🙂
Hope you guys enjoyed this post.
Until next time!